Since 1994, Pictor Design has been driven to lead the way. In 1996 we chose to partner with a world leader, Verio, for all our internet hosting technology. Today, no other global company can match our partner's portfolio of best in class, most up-to-date Internet technologies.
Verio's Parent Company, NTT, maintains a highly advanced Tier-1 global Internet Protocol (IP) network, which is at the core of what we do. Verio has developed, deployed, and expanded its global network. It has been exclusively designed to provide their customers and by extension, Pictor Design's customers with the world's best IP data transport, spanning the globe to move Internet traffic at the highest possible speeds.
Built to ensure optimum network reliability and maximum performance, the NTT Communications' Global IP Network provides your business with the absolute best Internet backbone available.
Global IP Network
- Fewer Hops For Greater Speed of Delivery.
- With more direct paths, routing options, and private peering points, NTT Communications' Tier One Network speeds your data to its destination with fewer hops, fewer delays, and less packet loss.
- 24/7/365 network monitoring by Verio's state-of-the-art Network Operations Center provides quick technical response to network problems.
- OC3, OC12 and OC48 circuits, as well as Cisco and Juniper Networks router technology ensure maximum up-time and network reliability.
Built-in Geographic and Carrier Redundancies
The NTT Communications' Global Tier One Network is your seamless connection to the world. Its built-in redundancies consist of:
- Densely meshed paths between most major network points, both domestically and internationally.
- At least two connections, each from a different carrier, at many of the major points in the network.
- Non-reliance on any one vendor in the event of an outage or a broken link.
- Multiple, highly secure carrier-class Points of Presence.
- Extensive private peering relationships to enable data to bypass the congestion of the public Internet and get to its destination fast.
Network Operations Center (NOC)
Monitored 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, the NOC:
- Is the vibrant, beating heart of Verio's national and global IP Network.
- Provides around-the-clock monitoring, performance and traffic management.
- Furnishes real-time network status to Verio Customer Care and, should there be a problem, works with Verio Customer Care to ensure fast, highly responsive problem resolution.
- Serves the National Network with real-time alarming, event correlation, forecasting and notifications of network events.
- Utilizes Verio's national engineering group to constantly monitor and upgrade network technology -- whenever and wherever appropriate.
All photos on this page 'Verio/NTT America Data Center Facility'